All children meet their developmental milestones at different rates. This session will provide you with an overview of typical development for children 0-36 months across developmental domains. Additionally, we will cover red flags for delays in development and next steps to gaining additional support for the child.
- Gain Understanding of the Developmental Domains of Early Childhood Development
- Learn About Development Red Flags
- Discuss Strategies For Having Challenging Conversations with Parents/Primary Caregivers
- Gain Understanding About the Importance of Developmental Screenings & Referrals
- Explore Various Provider and Parental Resources for Development and Referrals
Approved Endorsement Competencies:
- infant/young child development & behavior
- disorders of infancy/early childhood
- ethical practice
- community resources
- observation & listening
- screening & assessment
- developmental guidance
Example Featured Products
Showcase other available courses and coaching products you’re selling with the Featured Products block to provide alternatives to visitors who may not be interested in this specific course.