Maternal mental health should be a normalized topic of conversation as 1 in 9 women in the US face postpartum depression. Maternal depression can deeply impact the growth and development of infants as well as the overall well-being of the family. In this course, we will talk about that impact and the resources available to families who face these mental health disorders.
- Understanding Maternal Depression
- Understand the Impact of Maternal Depression on Children and Family
- Knowledge of the prevalence/risk factors of maternal depression
- Treatment/Resources for families dealing with maternal depression.
Approved Endorsement Competencies
- Pregnancy & Early Parenthood
- Family Relationships & Dynamics
- Infant/Young Child Development & Behavior
- Empathy & Compassion
Example Featured Products
Showcase other available courses and coaching products you’re selling with the Featured Products block to provide alternatives to visitors who may not be interested in this specific course.