Ever wondered if you were preparing the children you serve for school the correct way? Look no further. This course will discuss the ways we can ensure school readiness by increasing meaningful interactions and age-appropriate activities.
- Participants will learn ways that they can ensure school readiness for the children they serve.
- Participants will gain an understanding of activities that are developmentally appropriate for each age level.
- Participants will reflect on how our interactions from birth lay the foundation for things later in life.
- life skills
- family relationships & dynamics
- attachment, separation & loss