Experiencing meltdowns and/or tantrums from toddlers can indeed be chaotic and frustrating for both children and adults. They also often look alike. As adults, we play a huge role in whether these behaviors escalate or deescalate. This course will help you better understand how to analyze the difference and give you strategies for handling both.
- Understand the difference between a meltdown and tantrums.
- Explore strategies to calm meltdowns and tantrums.
- Understand how our reactions fuel or deescalate meltdowns and tantrums.
Endorsement Approved Competencies:
- infant/young child development & behavior
- relationship-based practice
- analyzing information
Example Featured Products
Showcase other available courses, bundles, and coaching products you’re selling with the Featured Products block to provide alternatives to visitors who may not be interested in this specific product.