Developing relationships between foster parents and birth parents can be quite difficult. But with the Safe Babies Model and gradual steps, it can be achieved. In this course, we will discuss how to improve transitions to and from the foster care system and create bonds between birth and foster parents that foster better outcomes for child development.
- Understand co-parenting and strategies for implementation
- Understand the importance of system coordination and the impact on the child’s experience
- Have an awareness of the Safe Babies mode
Endorsement Approved Competencies:
- infant/young child & family-centered practice
- relationship-based practice
- attachment, separation & loss
Example Featured Products
Showcase other available courses, bundles, and coaching products you’re selling with the Featured Products block to provide alternatives to visitors who may not be interested in this specific product.